July 4 Event – Grand Launching of Computers and Culmination of Summer 2012 Multimedia Bootcamp
- Venue : Lagao Gym
- Time : – 8:00AM-12:00NN - Exhibits
- 1:00PM-4:00PM - Bootcamp Culmination
Schedule of the Official Turn-over and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Citra Board(as counter-part of schools, cost will be paid by individual schools)
- High Resolution picture of school principal
- July 11 - Tinacagan National High School
- July 18 - Trade National High School
- July 25 - General Santos City High School
- August 1 - Lanton National High School
- August 8 - Bula National High School
- August 15 - Alternative Learning System
- August 22 - Labangal National High School
- August 29 - New Society National High School
- September 5 - Fatima National High School
- September 12 - A.G. Busano National High Shool
Welcome to the Alternative Learning System (ALS) General Santos City Division website. This will be the home of ALS Gensan on the web. We will be updating you with news on the various ALS programs and activities.
Feel free to participate in our discussions.
Thanks for visiting!
Health is wealth. In order for ALS instructors to always function at their best, they make it a point to engage in regular exercise. This relieves them of stress and gives them the stamina to handle the demands of their daily work.
Last March 9, 2011, the General Santos City ALS division joined in the sponsored fun run sponsored by the Department of Education. The group exercise was not only beneficial but fun as well. At the end of the session, they went home feeling refreshed and energized.
On March 1, 2011, ALS conducted a seminar-workshop to train new instructional managers. There were many attendees during the activity. The sessions were productive and the participants learned more techniques that they can apply in their work.